About RFID ASIA
RFID ASIA is the prominent RFID community in Asia. We are the bridge connecting different stakeholders with interest in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. As an independent venture, we help RFID vendors and end-users alike to achieve their goals.
- To Be Independent RFID Knowledge Centre in Asia
- Facilitate RFID community forum and RFID partnership platform in Asia
- Build, disseminate and nurture knowledge around RFID technology
- Promote RFID standards, innovation and business
- Help companies make the best investment decisions on RFID technology and products
- Help RFID vendors leverage the competitiveness of RFID products and services
- Help RFID vendors manage brand awareness and increase market share
Adi Tedjasaputra, M.Sc.
Adi is a bridge that interconnects the disciplines of engineering, social science, business and management. Having acculturated in diverse cultural contexts, his empathy has become sympathy towards the frustration of people in interacting with products, services and people. Thus, when he wears his engineer cap, he is motivated to produce solutions that make life enjoyable. As a trained Electronics and Computer Systems Engineer, he earned his undergraduate degree, diploma and master degree from Satya Wacana Christian University, Kwansei Gakuin University and Technical University of Denmark (DTU). He actively produces a number of international publications in the area of RFID and Human-centred Design. In addition to his professional and academic experience in Indonesia, he assumed some hi-tech research and development roles in a research institute in Germany and a company in Denmark.